Thursday, November 5, 2009

NextDayPC - Your Own Computer Store


If you're fixing computers then you eventually need to order parts for you customers. You could jump onto one of the many big sites and order the parts or you could send them to you very own store! NextDayPC has made life so much easier for me at the beautiful price of FREE! Some of the highlights include:
  • FREE - Signing up costs nothing
  • Over 625,000 products to offer your customers and this number is constantly growing
  • Free co-branding - you have complete control over the logo, how much of your business information gets displayed and you set the commission percentage from 0% to as high as you like
  • Sales and Administrative Tools - The back end contains a wealth of information detailing site statistics, order information, commission payout info, etc.
  • Team Building - You can sign up other resellers and receive credit for the business that they do
  • Proposal Tool - This is my favorite part. It allows you to create a proposal for a customer. Basically you add parts to the proposal, set your commission and the proposal gets emailed to your customer. All they have to do is click a link in the email and the part(s) are in the cart and all they have to do is checkout. I have used this feature many times and this alone makes NextDayPC shine.
NextDayPC packs alot into a free service. Every week you'll receive a promotional email with current hot products which you send to your customers or post on your website. There is also a promotional section which contains banners and search boxes which you can implement into your site as well. When I signed up I also received a plastic card stating that I was an authorized reseller with my name on it which I assume they still do.

I can't say enough good things about NextDayPc. My only complaints, although minor, would be to be able to integrate the store into my current site. Currently I setup a subdomain store.mysite.com which forwards to my storefront. I would also like to see them rework the categories a little more. Finding parts can be a little difficult at times but gets much easier once you get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment